|Mt Glorious Community
the residents of Mt Glorious, the Association's constitution cites the
as its objects:
(a) To advance the legitimate interests of its members;
(b) To protect the natural beauty, the flora and fauna of Mt Glorious;
(c) To promote understanding in the wider community of South-East Queensland of the unique and sensitive nature of the rainforest closest to Brisbane;
(d) To enhance the spirit of friendly solidarity among its members.
|Mt Nebo Residents'
the residents of Mt Nebo, the Association's constitution cites the
as its objects:
(1) To provide, maintain, and repair the Mt Nebo Residents' Association hall and ancillary buildings;
(2) To supply and maintain amenities, furniture and fittings therein;
(3) To maintain and improve the grounds upon which the said hall stands and being more particularly described as Subdivision 1 of Portion 145 on Plan Catalogue No. 63752 in the County of Stanley Parish of Samford containing an area of one acre, and being the land contained in Certificate of Title No. 476769 Volume 2426 Folio 9;
(4) To encourage good citizenship and civic pride within the, area;
(5) To endeavour to ensure that at all times adequate community services and amenities are provided by the relevant authorities and distributed as equitably as possible over the whole area;
(6) To co-operate with all other Council bodies and, where deemed necessary, to submit constructive proposals in the furtherance of the objects of the organisation;
(7) To confer or co-operate with any other public organisation having similar aims in the furtherance of its objects.
Return to: Front Page